Monday, December 31, 2012

Little Ears Are ALWAYS Listening!

I haven't realized it but I guess I have been talking about getting into shape a LOT lately. I like to first talk about it for what Josh says is FOREVER before I actually do it. My dad did always say that first you think it then you say it then you do it! I have just had a little bit of trouble in the past on getting to that third step...anyway my sister Cory and I started going to Yoga at the Pleasant Grove Rec. Center, (Well lets be honest we went once, but then the holiday's came and we haven't been back, but we have nothing but good intentions on starting up again...man this post is not making me look too good..oh well) So there has been a lot of Yoga talk, because of course following my dad's rule I first thought about it for a long time then I started talking about it for a few months. Well Elizabeth has noticed that I haven't been going to yoga with Cory so she decided to set up her own yoga class! It was so cute. She had us ALL (including my mom) sign up on her sign up sheet to commit to a time for yoga this last Saturday. My mom got her yoga done in the morning while Josh and I took our class in the afternoon. The class started out with us all sitting in small chairs in a classroom forum in front of this white board.
She first wanted to teach us to art of yoga! After we did some stretching exercises followed by jumping on the little tramps for 4 minutes doing everything she told Josh and I to do. I really wish I had seen the morning class with my mom because she made her do all of this too. So apparently we are ALL signed up for Elizabeth's WEEKLY yoga classes. She has told us that she still has new moves to teach us and she is going to get us ALL in shape!
Side Note:  We have been planning a family vacation for in January and as a family we were talking about when we would be gone and going over dates. Elizabeth noticed that we would be gone 2 Saturdays and said with all seriousness, "Oh man I am going to have to get a sub for yoga....well maybe Nana can do it on her own....No I will find someone!" So if there is anyone out there that would like to be Elizabeth's Sub you know where to call!!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. I would like to be a fly on the wall during those Yoga classes. Sounds like you have a natural organizer and teacher there. Way to go Elizabeth. Can't wait to see the new shape you all get in.

    ReplyDelete