Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lindon's Christmas Sing

Yesterday was Lindon's Christmas Sing. This is where all the kids sing their Christmas songs for the parents. The gym was packed full of people! This picture is of Elizabeth she is in the very middle smiling. I couldn't get a good one of Abby she was at a bad angle from me. It is hard to try to figure out where to sit to try to see two kids in different grades! My sweet mother came with me and our poor ears from the NOISE....wow! On top of that I am sick with a head cold, so the pressure in my head was magnified! But it was cute to see all the kids sing their Christmas songs, and I am truly grateful to be able to come and support my children and see the smile on their faces when they find me in the crowd of people and wave.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by the noise level at school. That's how the cafeteria sounds all the time. I'm sure the singing was beautiful. Wish we could see some of the fun things the girls do.

    ReplyDelete