Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Piano Recital

Last night was Elizabeth, Isabelle, and Conrad's Piano Recital. Elizabeth was so nervous on the way over. I think this was her best recital.She worked so hard to learn the two songs that she performed. Josh worked with her at practicing them. He would sit upstairs listening to her play it over and over again.
I videoed it for Josh because he couldn't be there he was in California for work. This first one is of Elizabeth's first song. It is Away in a Manger.
This second song is The Holly and the Joy, and it had Elizabeth, Emma, and Isabelle playing it. They sort of didn't do too well the first time so the teacher made them do it again for everyone while she stayed up there with them. Elizabeth said after that it was SO embarrassing! But they got through it and it sounded better the second time. The last piano player was this 17 year kid that has been taking from this teacher since he was like 7 and he was AMAZING! I should of videoed that but I didn't. After, Elizabeth came up to me and told me that, that last kid was ten times better then they were! I couldn't argue with that and said yes yes he was...but look at what you can become!!! So until the next recital... here's hoping she will practice more!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am impressed with how well Elizabeth is playing. She has come a long way since I heard her last. Way to go!! I loved seeing the three little butts on one piano bench. So cute.

    ReplyDelete