Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gingerbread House Making

I was in charge of one party for Abby's class and it was the Gingerbread House Making Party. Now this was the party to be in charge of. Abby's teacher is amazing she had made ALL the houses before and I had all the kids bring in candy, all I really had to do was make the frosting for them to decorate with. We had SO much candy that even the calm kids were bouncing off the walls! Poor Mrs. Hernandez was left with a bunch of kids that were, last I saw were talking a mile a minute and jumping up and down! I really do love going into the classrooms of my kids, it takes a lot of energy and I am in bed right now writing this with pain going through my whole body, but I can't resist the smile it puts on my kids face!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had parents like you at school. The teacher and the kids are lucky they have you to volunteer. This smile is precious!

    ReplyDelete