Saturday, December 15, 2012

Book Club Christmas Party

It was our annual Book Club Christmas Party Thursday night! I have been in this book club for about 3 or so years now and I LOVE it. I love this group of eclectic women, and I so enjoy each and everyone of them! I love reading different kinds of books that I don't think I would of picked up if it weren't for these women. Now I don't always enjoy the books some of them have been painful to get through but by the end I am happy I finished them, and can say I have read them and give my opinion. And you can better believe I give an honest opinion!
At our party we did an ugly sweater contest, which Cara won, her sweater was awesome...it had a dancing Santa and when she moved with it...too funny. We had a white elephant gift exchange, which is always fun. We ate and talked late into the night. Here are some pictures of the night....

I made more bookmarks as a gift to the ladies in my book club. They got to pick out what one they wanted. It really is addicting to make these they are so much fun to make, and what is more perfect as a gift for your book club ladies then book marks! The two owls are for the little girl book club next week. The girls picked out these two for Maddie and Kate to have. They just looked like little girls to me! I am kind of sad though now that I don't have anything else to make these for, they are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I like your book club too, because you give me good ideas of books to read. Love the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete