Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Homemade Christmas Gifts

This year for Christmas I made something I got off of Pinterest! Yes I know predictable. I made these Grinch Pills for some of our friends for Christmas. I saw them and thought they were cute and kind of funny! I like things that make me laugh it just makes life more interesting....don't you think?
The girls made this reindeer for their friends. It is a chocolate candy bar wrapped with paper to make the reindeer. I cut out all the stuff and they assembled. They are getting to an age that they wanted to get gifts for some of their friends and I just didn't want to go buy toys, so I thought that they could make a gift for their friends instead. They liked the idea and liked making them. Oh and I bet you can guess where I got this idea off of!!! I do wish that I was creative enough to come up with this stuff on my own...but since I'm not thank heavens for Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I really have to check out Pinterest! You have made so many cute and fun things. Come visit and we can spend time being creative! The girls did a great job!

    ReplyDelete