Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

On Christmas Eve we made our Christmas Train that my wonderful in-laws sent to the girls. The girls were SO excited. Josh and I made the train and the girls decorated it! Thank you Mark and Trudy for always sending us such fun activities to do! After, the girls got into their new Christmas PJ's and went to bed early. Elizabeth planned it ALL out that they would go to bed at 7:30pm so that they got rested and so that Santa would come!

Christmas Morning came a bit fast for me and a bit early...I tell you having early risers in this family is getting real OLD! But Josh and I got up and went upstairs to find Celeste and Bryce already here ready to watch the girls open gifts. Elizabeth said that this was the best Christmas EVER...of course she does say that every year, but it was a good Christmas. My Uncle and Grandma came up to visit and were with us, it has been nice to spend the day with family. That night we had a very yummy Christmas dinner with everyone.
I love newlyweds! When you are first married you can get your new husband to do almost anything. That dies after a while for most of us! Celeste got Bryce a special gift and he opened it up with us and then we made him try it on. It is the bunny outfit from the movie The Christmas Story! Love it! Thanks Bryce for making our Christmas that much better, and for letting me take pictures of you in it!!!
I hope that every one had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bunny suit especially the little white tail. Glad you had fun with the train. They taste much better than the gingerbread houses we used to make. I'm like you and Elizabeth - I just love Christmas because it is time with family.

    ReplyDelete