Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Many Names Of Abigail Tippetts

Abigail is rarely ever called Abigail in our house. She just is the type of kid that just comes with nicknames! For the most part we call her Abby. Then it grew to Abby-Dabby. Soon it was lengthened even more by Josh to Abby-Dabby-Ding-Dong. Then when she broke her friends arm, (not really but we tease her about it anyway) the name Bruiser was added to the list. Then the other day my mom brought home some Ho Ho's for the kids to eat. Now Abbs LOVES Ding Dong's and she thinks that is where Josh got that name for her, (it is not by the way) so she announces in a way ONLY Abbs could pull off... From now on I'm Abby-Dabby-Ding-Dong-Ho-Ho ( she leaves off the Bruiser on purpose, she ignores that Josh calls her that and claims the thing never happened!)

Now only one other time in my life have I ever heard of a kid declaring a name change like that and it was my sister Cory who declared her new name was SPIKE! Well it must be genetic somehow but I really don't know if HoHo is really the name she wants stuck to her!

But until it changes (and when I say changes I mean another name is added to the end) Abby is known as Abby-Dabby-Ding-Dong-Bruiser-Ho-Ho! It just makes a mom so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment