Thursday, October 4, 2012

What Was I Thinking?!?!

Now I know that it is a right of passage for parents to go on the school field trips, and I do enjoy them for the most part, and the girls get SO excited when I say that I will come....but when you don't feel good and you are trapped on a bus with too many kids to count you start to rethink if you really want to be that parent of the year!! Abby's school field trip was yesterday and yes I was there. 
 We went to Cabela's and saw all the animals. I had this cute little group of girls that were just so dang cute and happy to be with me. The little red head was in Abby's class last year and was in my group on another field trip and ran up to me remembering me from that last trip. I love that kids at this age think everything is funny because I guess I asked her to carry me at the last field trip and she remembered and couldn't stop laughing! Wow it really doesn't take a lot!
 This is a picture of Abby's whole very cute class at Cabela's right before we left.
After Cabela's we went to Hee Haw Farms and Oh my wind and a farm was not a good mix for me and my allergies! I had more tissues and burning red eyes then I knew what to do with. But the kids had fun they got to pick out a pumpkin to take home and Abby took her time to pick out the perfect one! We ate lunch they saw animals, went down big slides, went on a hay ride and went through a corn maze!!!
 A full day of fun fun fun and we were tired. My head may of been ready to explode and I was so sick for the rest of the day but Abby was happy and that is really all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment