Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And Pinterest Comes Through Again!

A friend of mine told me that she was pregnant...well truth be told she tried to tell me and I couldn't talk on the phone at the time and sort of cut her off and told her I would have to call her later (I know it sounds rude but I really couldn't talk) and then I got an email from her with a picture attached and I was looking at it on my phone that I really couldn't see the picture very well and did not understand the email, so tried to call her she didn't answer so called another friend who I knew knew what she was talking about...and that's how I found out! (I know sounds complicated...) When I found out I knew my friend was SOOOO excited, she has been waiting for this for a long time, so it called for something special to celebrate this moment! So where do I go to look...Pinterest! I found this on pinterest and thought it was super cute! So we filled up the basket with chips for salty, salsa for spicy, sour patch kids for sour, a small cake (which is under everything in the picture) for sweet, and the movie What to Expect When You're Expecting for the because we love you!
I think she liked it she said that she was already starting to crave things so this was helpful! I just know that she is going to be one of those perfect bubbly pregnant woman that think that pregnancy it just the best thing ever, and even though I know this I am going to try my hardest not to remind her how much it is going to hurt coming out and bring her down off her cloud, like I seem to do with ALL pregnant woman! Josh says that I'm just jealous because I thought I was going to be that kind of pregnant person and it all went horribly wrong, and then I spent my 9 months in and out of the hospital! He could have a point, so nothing but nice thoughts for my dear friend. And I do hope that the next 9 months are the best for her! (and I even said that with a straight face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment