Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween this year started off with so much excitement! The getting ready started a little early for my taste... but really most everything does (not a morning person would be an understatement!) Elizabeth dressed up like a vampire.
She said she wanted to be something scary this year not something cute....but if that is the case she really needs to work on her scary face. Yes this is her scary face I asked her to do for a picture!
Abby wanted to be something cute, she said because she is cute! I like a girl that knows what fits her! She was a butterfly.
Auntie Celeste did the girls make-up and she did a wonderful job. She got on the internet the day before and looked up different looks to see what the girls would like for their make-up.
The girls even dressed up Bubbles as a bunny. They remembered to dress the fish up this morning but forgot to feed it...this poor fish!
Latter that day I went into the office they were having a Halloween lunch with cake...and you just can't miss cake!
After that I went to the school for both the girls parties. This is a lot harder this year with two kids in all day and parties, their parties are often at the same time! So I went for most of Elizabeth's since I am one of the main room mom's in her class, and the end part of Abby's. They had a parade before the parties and I took pictures but my kids wouldn't stop for me to really take a picture and they came out blurrs that wouldn't look at me. This is Elizabeth and her friend Maddie at the party, they still will not look at me!
This is Elizabeth's teacher I just thought her costume was so amazing that I had to take a picture of it! She is so nice that she really does fit the part perfectly!
Next it was onto Abby's party who also would not look at me to take a picture....what is with these kids already too cool for their mom!
After the parties school was out so we went to the office the girls like to show their costumes to the girls in the office and see what they dressed up as and of course the girls will usually give them some candy so extra bonus!  The Ludvigson kids were there too...here is Deacon too cool also to take a picture, but at least he looked in my direction.
Isabelle was a witch and a very pretty one at that!
 Conrad was...well something to do with Star Wars I know that much! A Jedi I will just say.
I did dress up and my costume was brilliant I have to say. I was a person in disguise.  My friend Amy made this for me and I think it has been the best gift EVER! So I wore this to each of my girls classrooms and showed my costume to each of them and some of the other kids...my kids laughed so hard and thought it was so funny and the other kids just looked at me, saying I don't get it! I love my kids so much!
The girls went out that night with Josh while I stayed and handed candy out to kids. I got to say not loving the handing out to rude kids. I got only about half to say thank you and the a bunch that asked for a different candy because they liked another one better. I finally started telling them "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit"  I mean come on kids be happy with what you get, and learn to trade with other kids if you don't like what you get you don't ask the person giving you free candy to give you something different especially when there is a long line of kids waiting to get candy! Ok that is my rant for the day. So maybe next year I will take the girls and Josh can hand out candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment