Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Changing Of The Seasons!

I have to start this post off by telling you all how much I love Josh! Even though he will try to convince everyone that he is this grumpy old man, he really is the most thoughtful person that I have ever known! I mentioned a while ago that I wanted to go up the canyon to take pictures before the leaves finished falling. We have been busy with one thing or another every weekend and have missed our chance to go up. So this weekend I mentioned again that I really wanted to go up before it was too late and we missed it. So this morning he made sure the girls got ready early before church so that we would have enough time to drive up the canyon to see all the pretty fall leaves. This man made sure the girls got food and dresses, and yes he even brushed some little girl hair for me just so that I wouldn't have to wake up too early and I could get some extra rest, all so I could see the leaves! Sadly this was all in vain...yes we missed it! It is still a pretty drive though and the girls enjoyed seeing how high we get on the mountain! This is a picture at the top of the mountain before you start to go back down. I made the girls get out so I could take their pictures. They were cold and didn't really want to take any pictures, but I at least got a couple.
After church I did go out side in our backyard, which still had a few leaves and took some pictures of the girls. They like to play in the leaves and liked to take the silly pictures. When I tried to take the nice one's they weren't as willing, however I got a few of them.
They made leave angles in the pile of leaves and thought that was the funniest thing in the world! Yes I know it doesn't take a whole lot to entertain them!
Abby is my biggest poser. She likes to get her picture taken. Elizabeth on the other hand just wanted to throw leaves around!
 Elizabeth LOVES to climb trees and there are plenty of them to climb here!
 They are growing up so fast I can't believe that it is already another fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment