Monday, October 15, 2012

"Little Girl Book Club"


I have been in a book club for I think it's been over 2 years now, and the girls are always wanting to go with me when I have my meetings. Then recently they started to ask if they could have their own book club.  So my friend Amy Andersen (who has two girls my girls age) and I decided it was time to let our girls have a book club! Their first book is Charlotte's Web. We have been reading it together almost every night now. And when we are done we will get together with the Andersen girls and have ourselves a book club meeting! Amy is in charge of the first club meeting, because she has done this before and has all these cute ideas for what should happen at our meetings! I love that my girls are getting to learn to love to read and to be involved with their friends! I will let you know how the club meeting goes...No pressure Amy on making it amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment