Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter 2014

I love Easter...the Easter Bunny comes and gives you treats, the new spring clothes, the egg hunt and of course the yummy food! I took some quick pics of the girls before church.
After Church we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt! We had EVERYONE come over including the neighbor's grandchildren come for the hunt. We have collected, I would say over a thousand eggs and I have been filling them all week. We did have LOTS of help hiding all the eggs...many hands make for fast work! Then we lined up all the kids youngest to oldest readying them for the hunt!
It was over in no time and I think that ALL the kids got plenty of eggs so that NO one went away sad!
 After the hunt we had a yummy dinner together...well we did have the kids eat outside but that is together enough I think! It was a fun filled Easter and I think everyone had lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of eggs. You could have supplied eggs for a city event. How fun for everyone. I agree, outside is together enough when eating. Love the girls' dresses.

    ReplyDelete