Monday, April 7, 2014

A Project Complete

This has taken me many many hours but I finished the cross-stitch section of this project. I still will need to take a cute picture of Miss Olivia to go up in the box. I haven't done this in years and a little while ago I just was craving to cross-stitch...I know sounds weird. So I went online to find a cute cross-stitch that I could do. And let me tell you there are ALOT of ugly ones! I found this one and ordered it up. I wanted to finish before Celeste had Miss Olivia but didn't make that goal, but a week of being sick and Conference weekend gave me the push I needed to finish! Can't wait to get her picture in it now!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! This looks beautiful and I can't wait to see it in person (and with the picture of course). What a great keepsake for her from her auntie.

    ReplyDelete