Monday, April 14, 2014

Moab...Last Day

Of course we couldn't leave Moab without a few more hikes under our belts! So after cleaning up the camp and packing EVERYTHING away we headed back to The Arches National Park to hike some more.First we stopped at the entrance sign so that I could have my picture of the girls by it...did I mention that I think I drove everyone crazy with the picture taking? Then it was off to the visitor's center for flush toilets! Oh how you start to miss the simple things in life like that! I of course made the girls pose for pictures there.
Our first hike for the day was Park Avenue. It was beautiful to walk through. Hannah was not happy until Josh got there to hold her through the hike. And since Hannah was getting held Gus-Gus didn't want to be out done by his sister and wanted his new BFF Elizabeth to hold him too. She tired to but couldn't for very long!
After Park Avenue we went to the North and South Windows and Turret Arch. These were very easy walks up to the Arches, which was good because I think we ALL were getting tired!


It was a fun and full few days that I know the girls will always remember. I am so happy that the Big Anderson's let us tag along with them on their vacation. Heather was the BEST guide out there, she is now going to be in charge of ALL of our vacations because....EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was hiking extreme. I'm impressed with all the dedication you had to persevere with all the hikes. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete