Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dressed ALL In White

On Saturday evening I took these sweet girls to the temple all dressed in white to get some pictures done for their baptism. These are a few of my favorites that I took...
Yes I copied this from when I did Elizabeth's but I LOVED it so much when I did it for her that I just had to do it for Abby too. I just love the arches through the entrance here. And I love the idea that she is walking towards the temple doors.
My sister Cory had sent me a pin from Pinterest that had a little girl holding up her blessing dress in her baptism dress, and I though it was so cute that I pulled out Abby's blessing dress. It reminds me of the poem about the 3 white dresses. Yes I know I get a little sappy when it comes to events like this!
These two girls were so cute posing in all the different ways that Brit and I made them do. Abby you have grown into a beautiful young lady that I just adore.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this. These pictures are amazing. What beautiful girls ready for their special day. This is a perfect way to remember the memories of this occasion.

    ReplyDelete