Monday, April 7, 2014

A Running We Will Go...

Last Thursday was the Lindon Elementary School Fundraiser Walk-A-Thon! I went this year to run with the girls. Elizabeth was up first and since her class needed helpers...instead of running with her I had to help mark off kids laps. But I did get to go around with her a couple of times while my old neighbor marked for me. But even without me Elizabeth went 3 miles in 45 mins. I was pretty impressed with her! Abby's grade was next and her and I ran one lap short of 2 miles! I did have to stop  for a couple of laps to let my neighbor who was marking kids laps run with her daughter since she let me, but I ran with Abby for most of it! Abby was sad that she didn't get as many laps as sister but the 2nd graders only ran for 30 mins. I was very proud of both these girls for doing their part to raise money for their school. Along with Nana, Dad and I BOTH of them put in their OWN money to help with the fundraiser!


1 comment:

  1. What cutie pies! I'm impressed with all of you. That is a lot of running and a fun activity. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete