Thursday, June 6, 2013

Note to Self: Consult Amy Andersen BEFORE Posting ANYTHING!

I don't think that I post too much on my health, because lets face it there are only so many ways to say that you feel crappy, and who really wants to hear that over and over....just ask Josh he has had 10 years of it! So I usually keep my posts about what my girls and our family have been up to. However, a few months ago I tempted fate and wrote about how well I was doing. Heck I was doing so well I was going to cycling class twice a week and "running" on the tread mill three times a week! I talked about how my Voo Doo doctor was helping SO much and I felt pretty good with a determination to be one of those elusive healthy people I have heard so much about! A few days after my oh so positive post I wasn't feeling very good and I ran in to my good friend Amy. She kind of laughed at me and alluded to the fact that it was probably because I just posted how well I was doing! And you know it has been down hill ever since! I think she might be on to something....Since then my RA has gotten so bad that it is even hard to eat solid food because it has moved onto my jaw and of course the running was out from wanting to cry just walking up stairs. I went from being able to run 2.5 miles without a stop in ONE day to the next day not even making up the stairs!  I had to stop cycling because I was getting such bad migraines after each class that my Voo Doo doc thinks that my neck muscles cant support my head up while doing this activity. Once I stopped though the migraines did too. I've gotten to the point that I'm stumping my once very positive Voo Doo Doctor, I don't think she knows what to do with me! And to top it all off I just got a skin infection in my foot that has traveled up my leg and I haven't been able to even fit my foot in a shoe for days! How you say I got it....you know that is a good question! I've started to answer when people ask HOW, by simply saying..."I'm a Cole!" My very witty sister Cory found these two sayings on Pinterest that I think best describe my life....
Now if Amy is right I will be ALL better after posting this....I wish life really worked that way!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I wish it worked that way also. I think of you so often and pray for your health.

    ReplyDelete