Thursday, June 13, 2013

Abby Has Begun Her Piano Career

Abby has begun piano lessons! She is SO excited to start piano. I took her to her lesson this week and when we got there I asked her if she wanted me to come in with her. She thought about it for a while and said, "No, sister doesn't need you to go in with her so I will be a big girl and do it by myself!" This was a MAJOR deal for this kid. She was SO nervous to go and I knew that she wanted me to go with her, but she wanted to be like her sister and be big! So I sat in the car and waited for her to be done. She got her new piano books and needed a bag to put all of her new piano stuff in, so we went to Hobby Lobby and I let her pick out a canvas bag that she could decorate with fabric pens. She decorated the whole bag all by herself! I am so proud of my big girl! She is growing up so fast and she LOVES to practice the piano. Now if that lasts I will be one happy mom!

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Practicing might become the thing to do if a competition gets going. Wouldn't that be nice. Can't wait to hear another little recital from Abby this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her piano bag! Way to go Abby!

    ReplyDelete