Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Sister Woolf!

We love Sister Woolf and she LOVEs all the kids! We made her a sign and sang to her for her birthday. The kids got to help make the sign, which they LOVED and so did she. My girls got SO excited to go and give her, her sign and to sing to her that they got up early that morning and finished most of their chores just so they could go with me to wish her a happy birthday! If that is the way to get my girls to get things done fast we need to have Lynae's birthday EVERYDAY!
Happy Birthday my friend, you are both beautiful inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have such good friends. Do you have enough friends to have birthdays everyday so the girls can get their chores done early? That itself would keep you very busy.

    ReplyDelete