Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Field Day 2013

I am a bit behind on my end of the school year activity updates....this was the start to Lindon's Field Day. They start with a mini marathon. Elizabeth was so excited about this because she did so well last year. She did pretty good. She said that her tummy hurt half way through the race. Later I found out that she had eaten for breakfast half a loaf of bread. So it was just sitting like a rock in her tummy, and slowed her down. Abby got prepared in the morning for the mini marathon by putting cute slip on shoes. I told her before we left for school that she might want to put running shoes on but she said that her shoes were fine and that she could run in anything...and of both of my kids she is the one that could pull it off.
After the race I got some pictures of the girls with their teachers. They LOVE their teachers so much!
 
This is a picture of Abby's class after the race.
 
I love to watch my girls have so much fun at their school. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing girls have fun at school also. I am impressed at the running they did. Way to go, girls! They must take after their mama in the running department.

    ReplyDelete