Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dinosaur Museum

My VERY sweet neighbor across the street invited me and my girls to go with her and two of her daughters and their kids to the Lehi Dinosaur Museum the other day. I just love the Winn family they are just the nicest people. And my girls love their granddaughter. My girls had so much fun looking at all of the things there. We have only been there once so the girls had to stop and see EVERYTHING, and asked me to read almost all of the signs! They must get this from me. I LOVE to read and look at ALL the things to see what is there. This drives Josh somewhat crazy, especially when I make him stop at EVERY historical site or plaque that we see on the side of the road! So I am guessing that the girls get this from me.    
Thank you Winn Family for the fun times!

1 comment:

  1. I must agree that they get this from you. Our boys never wanted to stop and read signs or historical markers. :0)

    ReplyDelete