Friday, June 21, 2013

Back Tracking...

At the beginning of June we went down to Vegas to go to our niece's baptism. I can't believe that Saylor is old enough to get baptized...I know that this is an "old person" thing to say but I remember when she was born and going to see her for the first time and listening to Jason and Noelle fight over what to name her! She looked SO beautiful, I stole this picture off of my sister-in-laws mother's Facebook page I took my camera down that weekend but for some reason it really never came out of the bag I put it in!!   
 
I really had a lot of fun, even though I was not feeling good pretty much the whole time down. We hung out at Jason and Noelle, which we don't usually do, we usually are at Mark and Trudy's the whole time. While over there one of the young women that Noelle has hanging around her house had a go-cart...and wouldn't you know it ALL the boys ran out to get a ride in it. Yes the adults where pushing the kids out of the way so that they could get a ride. I ran out, (well I call it running) to catch a picture with my phone of Josh! It was so funny it was like a clown in a clown car! You just expected to hear the clown music playing as he would drive by!

One of the nights we got sitters for ALL the kids and went out to dinner! We went to Lucilles BBQ, which I have been craving for EVER! It was SO good! However, I don't think that Laura will be sitting by Josh anytime in the future while eating BBQ, or anything for that matter. I now know where my kids get their bad eating habits from! All I have to say is that I've tried!!!
It was a very fun weekend to spend with family. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha yes lesson learned! No more sitting by Josh at the table :) it was so much fun having you guys here. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun having you at Saylor's baptism. I know it meant a lot to her to have you and her cousins there. I'm just glad the car survived the "big boys". Hanging out with everyone is always the best.

    ReplyDelete