Monday, November 26, 2012

A Vegas Thanksgiving!

After a three year absence from the Tippetts Family Thanksgiving we traveled down to Vegas to spend time with the Tippetts! The girls were SOOOO excited. They woke up early on Wednesday so that we could leave and get to the cousins! We stopped in St. George for a couple of hours to see my Uncle Mike, it drove the girls crazy! When we did finally get to grandma and grandpa's house that was the last we really saw of the girls for the next few days. They were off to play with all the cousins.  
After licking the beaters Abby and Chase went for a ride on Grandpa's wheel chair. Abby just loves Chase and he is so kind to all of his little cousins.
At dinner time on Thanksgiving we set up all the kids outside! Thank goodness we did because I think they were out there for like less then a minute before Abby dumped her drink all over!
The adults were inside however I think that they forgot that we came and didn't have enough room at the inn...Josh and I were sent to the inside kid table to eat!
I think that Josh was more sad of having to sit at a table rather then on the couch so that he could watch TV!
The girls hanging out outside!
 Josh hanging with the kids.
That night Trudy, Brit, and I went to stand in line for black Friday shopping....got to love that black Friday shopping. Noelle and Jason and two of their kids met us at Target to shop with us! It was a short night and I was in bed by about 10:30pm! I got my sleep and still got to go out with the girls (and Jason) can't get better then that!
On Saturday morning before we left Vegas Josh took the girls to Bass Pro Shop to see the fishes and the mermaid (however it wasn't there at the time) He really went there so that he could take some pictures of the floor there for work. And you might be wondering were I was, well I got dropped off at the outlet mall!  
It was a good holiday weekend and we loved to see all the family and to spend time with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Loved having you here! It is always fun having all the kids and grandkids around laughing and playing together. Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete