Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Abby's World And We All Are Just Visiting...

Abigail lately has been VERY particular about her hair, and well everything really. I didn't know that sudden mood swings and attitude came at age 6. I had thought I would get that treat during the teen years but no it has arrived. I did Abby's hair the other day in two french braids that I thought were cute, however she has pretty curly hair and I may not of gotten all the hair to lay perfectly flat in the braids and she flipped out! Now when I say flipped out I mean FLIPPED OUT! She cried like the world was going to end all the way to school and on for the rest of the day. Yesterday while I was doing her hair for school I started constructing two braids and this time I was careful the make them perfect! However with the memory of the last one's Abby began to cry. She stated, "Braids don't go with this outfit mom!" I had no idea that hair styles went with different outfits! Man am I out of the fashion loop or what! She was ok after I made her look in a mirror and see that the braids were perfect! WOW the work that goes into Abby, this is going to be something when she hits her teen years!

No comments:

Post a Comment