Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Sister!!!

Yesterday was my sister Cory's Birthday! Everyone came over last night to celebrate with dinner and cake of course. My other sister Celeste and her husband Bryce made dinner for all of us, with some help from my mom of course. I love celebrating birthday's this way with the whole family and all the kids so excited. The girls blew up some balloons for Auntie Cory, conveniently just enough for each of the kids to have one! I guess it is the thought that counts. After we watched a James Bond movie per request from the Birthday Girl. Got to say not really a Bond fan, but sat through the whole thing minus a small break to put my girls to bed. Josh came into the movie for a few seconds then quickly left to watch football in our room, so at least I stayed in!
Well Cor, Happy Birthday...You make 35 look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment