Sunday, November 25, 2012

Abby's Thanksgiving Party!

Abby was a bit put out that I hadn't done a post of her classes Thanksgiving party! So here it is... her party was on Tuesday the last day of school before the Thanksgiving break, and they had a feast! This is a picture of her with her Indian hat on, there are feathers in the back but you can't see them. Abby told me that next year she is not going to wear her hair in pony tails so that her hat fits on her head better...man is she going to be sad if they don't do hats! But that's my girl thinking ahead and planning out her outfits in advanced! The kids ate LOTS of food and then went to another 1st grade class and watched a Thanksgiving movie! Abby said that she had LOTS of fun and was happy that I could come...since I went to sisters class...yes she is keeping track!

No comments:

Post a Comment