Friday, November 16, 2012

I Better Start Listening Better!

I picked up the girls yesterday and Elizabeth jumps in telling me that she isn't a very good eye liner person. I wasn't really listening and she has to repeat herself a couple of times before I catch on to what she was saying. I asked her what she was talking about, thinking that she did some sort of art project in class. She goes on to tell me that she took a marker and eye lined her friend Maddie's eyes for her! WHAT?...I guess these two thought it was a good idea to put eye liner on their eyes and to use markers!!! I texted Amy right away telling her that when her child gets home and she sees her, it was my kids fault! The good news of all the kids Elizabeth could of done this to it is sort of a good thing it happened to an Andersen, because Amy is the type of mom that is not going to get too upset at me and my brilliant kid for drawing all over her kid's face. Amy texts me back, saying, "Oh boy! I'm sure Maddie encouraged it." I asked her to send me a picture but she had already washed it all off. All she had to say about it was..."I don't think...(Elizabeth's) ready for cosmetology school any time soon!" Maddie had told her that it looked like someone punched her in the eye! You know you think that you have to hide markers from 3 year old's not 3rd graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment