Thursday, September 24, 2009

The World According To Abigail Tippetts

I was typing on our computer and Elizabeth and Abigail were right by my sides hanging around. Elizabeth started leaning on the pull out for the keyboard and I told her to stop that she was going to break it. As soon as it came out of my mouth Abigail chimed in to her sister saying, “You break it you buy it, sister!”

On Friday we went to the school carnival at Lindon Elementary. I had to work at one of the booths so my mom took the girls around to play all of the games. After winning all their tickets the girls and my mom went to go pick out their prizes. Abigail picked a whistle and proceeded to use it. Then look at my mom and told her, “Nana I’m whistling for you to come.” And then when we got in the car she kept whistling and told us, “I’m whistling for the birds, I’m whistling for the birds to all come.”

Lately every time Elizabeth starts whining Abigail tells her, “Sister, stop being a whinny baby!” Or she will look at me and say, “Mom, why is sister whining again?”

Abigail: “Mom I’m bigger than sister!”
Elizabeth: “Abigail, you will always be the little sister and I will always be the big sister.”
Abigail: “No I’m bigger!”
Elizabeth: “No you aren’t, I’m bigger!”
Abigail: “No I’m bigger!”
This went on for about 15 minutes until Elizabeth was in tears and Abigail was laughing and telling me, “I’m funny mom aren’t I?!?”

3 comments:

  1. I love this! This girl is too much. Where does she come up with this stuff? Oh, I know - I have been with her dad this week. What do you think? Thanks for sharing all the cute things the kids say and do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH HAHAHA!!! As I was reading it I could totally hear her saying all those things in her cute little voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's funny is that they'll soon be arguing over who's butt is smaller. Girls! We're never satisfied.

    ReplyDelete