Thursday, September 24, 2009

Please Just Smile...

Picture day at school is today and it is 8:00 am right now and already we have had a fight over the bath (I told her she needed one she didn't think so!), the clothes that she picked out to wear for picture day (I don't think I can win), her hair, and her smiling, (She says that she is NOT going to smile!!!) oh and I can't forget the new shoes that I got her because she ruined her other shoes but she doesn't like because they don't have ladybugs on them (but let me say that she didn't like the one's she had until I threw them away). I thought that you go through this stuff around 12 years or so? So once again I am the mean mom that just doesn't understand! I wouldn't even be posting this not very positive post but my mother-in-law wanted to see Elizabeth on picture day. So Trudy sorry for the crying photo but this is your darling granddaughter that life just isn't fair for!! Right now she is crying in her room over the whole event.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope I didn't add to the stress Elizabeth is feeling over today's picture day. Just know that if it doesn't turn out, there is always make-up day. Tell her that I love the outfit she picked out. She really looks cute and so grown up. I also think her hair looks great. Did she get her bangs cut lately. I hope you all have a nice rest of the day. I love you and am glad you are sharing your daddy with me for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but that is kinda funny... its so much easier laughing when it someone elses kids, when its your own its VERY irritating! Hopefully you can laugh many years down the road (maybe when she's moved out??) either way, I'm sure she still smiled for Mr. Photographer, they always do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I must not be very nice. Because my first thought is...YES! Somebody else has to deal with the same stuff.
    Yep. I'm not very nice.

    ReplyDelete