Friday, September 18, 2009

The Toothfairy Is Coming, The Toothfairy is Coming!

Well after 2 weeks of wiggling and jiggling the tooth has finally come out!! Elizabeth has lost her first tooth today! Elizabeth has wanted to loose a tooth after Isabelle her cousin started loosing teeth about a year ago! I think its because she found out the a fairy comes and leaves you money!!! What a deal! So when we went to the dentist 2 weeks ago and they told her that she had a loose tooth you would have thought that they told her that it was Christmas or her birthday she was so excited. So today when the wiggling became so great that it was only hanging by a thread she told me to just yank it! Being the squeamish girl that I am I couldn't. Josh is out of town and so he wasn't here to just yank it out like the strong man he is, so I was stuck being the one to wiggle and twist it out. It took me about 30 minutes, with Elizabeth telling me to just pull it out already. I have to say she has the highest pain tolerances that I have ever met in a person. She doesn't even really cry when she gets a shot! She's my hero! So the tooth was put in her toothfairy pillow and is waiting to see what or how much the toothfairy will leave! It is a good day!! Oh and just in case you were wondering our toothfairy lives in our tulips, but since our tulips are no longer blooming Elizabeth told me that our toothfairy is probably just staying over at the neighbors! Now they don't have any tulips either but who am I to step on her dreams, so I just agreed with her!

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting day! I hope the tooth fairy finds her way from the neighbor's house to yours. I hope she doesn't think this is a good way to earn money! Where is Josh? Sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!!! My trick to pulling out teeth is to get a wet paper towel and then grabe the tooth with it, count to 3, and YANK!!! works every time :)

    Love the pillow too.

    ReplyDelete