Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shall We Dance!

Today I took Elizabeth and Abigail to their first day of Ballet classes. Abigail is in the younger class and Elizabeth is in the older class. Let me just say I was a little shocked by how much Abigail can listen and remember directions! Now I know for sure that she ignores me when I'm telling her to clean up! I took the girls to the store after Elizabeth came home from school to pick out their ballet outfits. They loved that! I only stayed for Abigail's class and let me tell you it was so cute!!! Elizabeth's class started after Abby's and she is in it with her cousin Isabelle so my sister said she would take Elizabeth home (I wasn't feeling too good...so I took Abigail home)! Cory told me that she needs to practice to catch up to the rest of the class so we will be practicing ballet...heck we will probably need to start with coordination first...baby steps!

3 comments:

  1. What cutie pies!! Let me know when they have recitals. I'd sure love to see them. You will take videos though - right? Elizabeth will be just fine. Being cute and creative makes up for being like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to be in ballet! They look adorable.

    ReplyDelete