Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Yet Another Teacher's Birthday's!

I got to say I'm really happy I only have two kids and have two teachers to worry about when their birthday's come up! Yes Abby's teacher's birthday was the other and and yes we had to take her something too. Her teacher has a pirate theme in her classroom so I decided to make her a couple of pirate bookmarks (from pinterest of course!) and get her some books for her classroom.
I wasn't feeling good so this was easier then making a pencil vase and flowers for me. She liked them and Abby liked them so I think that it turned out good! And now I'm done with Teacher's Birthday's for the year!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I have to tell you that in all my years of teaching I never once got a birthday present from a student. (but then I didn't tell them when my birthday was) Maybe it is more common in Utah???

    ReplyDelete