Sunday, March 23, 2014

Curling Lessons!

My friend Heather planned for all of us to go take Curling lessons up in Salt Lake on Friday night. I thought it would be easy because really pushing a stone across the ice kind of reminds me of shuffle board, but it was kind of hard. Josh how ever still holds strong that it was a piece of cake! When Josh found out that we were going to be taking Curling lessons he had me google Curling and see what they wear! They wore track suits so yep Josh needed a new track suit!! I went on line and found one just his size and ordered it up! I LOVE that Josh wanted to dress the part and really get into this activity...usually I'm dragging him out with me!  It was two hours of lessons and one game. Boys against girls and yes us girls lost!
It was such a fun night with a fun activity and super fun people! Thank you Heather for organizing this whole event!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of work. I have to admit that I have never heard of Curling. You can see what a sports fan I am. Glad you had a good time and looked good doing it.

    ReplyDelete