Sunday, March 23, 2014

Orchestra Performance

Elizabeth had one of her last Orchestra Performances of the year on Friday. She has really loved Orchestra and wants to continue with some viola lessons during the summer to help her get better. And I think she needs a little help the whole time during the performance I think she maybe played ONE song. The rest of the time she kind of just sat there....but she sat there with her legs closed (she was wearing a skirt) and so that makes me a proud mama! (It really doesn't take a lot to make me happy!)
She got her Orchestra certificate at the end of their performance. I am so proud of the work that she has put into practicing and doing this program!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Elizabeth! She has worked hard and I can't wait to maybe get a private performance when we see her next.

    ReplyDelete