Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dogsitting!

Our neighbors ask the girls if they could dogsit for the whole day yesterday. They were SO excited and of course said yes. They started out strong playing with her and running around. Soon it got boring and they left her more and more. The worst part was picking up the poop! Elizabeth sucked it up and picked up her part, because they divided it up so that they both had to suffer, but Abby was crying because she didn't want to pick up poop. I was laughing so hard, internally of course didn't want to make her cry more because her mom was laughing at her cry!  But she finally picked up her part!
It was a fun day for the girls and a good lesson of why we don't have a dog....I would be the one taking care of it and I already can barely take care of the two little animals that I already have named Elizabeth and Abigail!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I think that did the trick. They never stop to think about all the details - like picking up poop. That's why I don't have a dog.

    ReplyDelete