Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog Jumping

So I know that I am jumping all around on my blog, but I'm playing catch up and getting my pictures all mixed up, so just remember I had brain surgery and can't remember anything....
On Mother's Day I wanted to get a picture of my mom and my sisters all together. After some complaining and whinnying we got outside and Josh was our photographer. I know what you are thinking Josh as our photographer...oh all the things that could go wrong! I don't think that one of the pictures turned out that we all agree on, but there was a few that I think were good. It is just nice to have a picture of us girls...this is just our baby steps to a family picture. I think our last Cole Family picture was before even Cory got married, so it is safe to say that us Cole's aren't exactly picture people!

No comments:

Post a Comment