Monday, June 11, 2012

First Swim of the Season!

For the first swim of the season we had the little Andersen's over for a swim and BBQ. I do love BBQ weather! Not a big fan of the swimming but the BBQ good stuff...this may be why no one ever calls us the little Tippetts...but anyway, the weather was, lets just say less then perfect. The wind was crazy and Enoch apparently has some issues with the wind! But the water was somewhat warm and I think we were all just ready for summer so it didn't matter how cold we were, oh and Josh just got his new underwater toy and wanted to play with it...He got a new underwater camera, so he had the need to take pictures of all of us underwater, of course all of my pictures were of my backside and not entirely flattering...I will blame that one on the underwater adding like 10 pounds! We had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next swimming party! Maybe the weather will be better next time!                 








No comments:

Post a Comment