Monday, June 11, 2012

Cub Scout Day Camp

Josh and my callings are the Cub Scout Cub Master and the Cub Scout Committee Chair. We organized our Cub Scouts to go to day camp (and I use the word "WE" loosely) and I made Josh go with me. Yes I am smiling while I write this...Josh isn't really that, lets just say excited about all the scout stuff I make him do in his calling. With my calling I make sure that he does his calling, which means I make sure he shows up and does the stuff I have planned for him...yes even with all the work I have to do for this calling I'm still smiling! So he got off work and we were off to Camp Jeremiah Johnson for the morning. Now he has to admit that he had some fun. He was more active in some of the activities then the boys! 
This is him with some of our leaders, watching the flag ceremony!
 He got to shoot the guns!
 He got to walk on stilts!
 Fold Flags!!
 Pan for Gold!!!
He even shot sling shots and supervised the pulling of hand carts, but I didn't document those moments! Yes I'm still smiling...And even though I had the worst allergies and had to go sit in the car by the end it was all worth it to see Josh in ALL of these activities!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment