Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Year Of Soccer!

 This year I gave the girls a choice of one major summer activity that they could do. Yes I am a mean mom that didn't want to spend the whole summer driving from place to place. Well Abby picked soccer. Even though soccer is more spring and beginning of summer, this still counts! I was really surprised that she picked soccer again this year, since last year she didn't exactly show a whole lot of interest in running after a ball, but this was her choice and I signed her up. The season just ended this last Saturday and by the last 2 games I think that she finally was getting the idea of the game...she actually would run after the ball rather then run after the people who had the ball, BIG improvement! Now I do believe this is our last year doing soccer because of all the fights we had over the fit of shoes and that she didn't want to go to practice, but she finished out the season and we ALL survived, just!!
This picture is of her whole team after the last game with their metals that they all get at the end of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment