Monday, June 11, 2012

Class Field Trips

I went on most of the field trips this year with the girls and their class...(Yes I am just trying to show you what a wonderful mother I am!) The girls were so excited to have me come with them on these field trips though because we were going on the bus! Abby told me that this would be the first time I would ride the bus. I told her that I had been on a bus before but she said no not with me! 
Yes the bus, so it was like a million kids in an enclosed place with no where to escape, yeah that was a good idea! With Elizabeth's class we went to Thanksgiving point to the garden's or somewhere at Thanksgiving point...did I mention there was a million kids screaming on the bus. Then after we went to discovery park to have lunch. By the end and on the bus ride back to school my sweet little girl was so tired that she fell asleep on the bus, with all of the screaming kids, that I think is amazing!

 I didn't sign up for Abby's field trip because I had already been on a few of her's and I didn't want to get on a bus again, my head was still hurting from the first time. But Abby's teacher called me and she must know that I apparently can't say no so I was signed up to go on yet another bus ride! Abby was ecstatic! We once again went to Thanksgiving point but this time we went to the farm area. It was kinda sad because it was rainy that day and they had to change some of it around but it worked out great. We got to see the animals and pet some of them and make a craft.


.

Two fun days with my girls and yes I will most likely be going on more bus rides in my life with these two, but next time I think I will bring earplugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment