Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tippetts At The Cabin 2014

We were the last one's to get up to the cabin this year because of my race that morning and as soon as we got there we took this family picture...it's a good thing too because if we were to do it the next morning as planned I wouldn't have been in it on a count of my getting sick and throwing up all night. We left earlier then expected the next day and missed out on the rest of the trip, but this is what we packed into our very short time up at the cabin!
The girls went hunting...and I really hope that Elizabeth washed her hands after this picture....I was not around for this and wouldn't of let her touch the dead animal...but what are you going to do...
We shot some guns in the middle of now where for a little bit....The boys seem to take every opportunity to shot at something that they can get!
The boys shot their bows and arrows and had me come watch...they wanted a true Indian to watch them...I don't know why they asked me I'm whiter then them! But I made fun of them when they missed the target so it all balanced out for them making all the Indian jokes at me!
I am sad that we left early but at the time all I wanted was my own bed...maybe next year we will be able to stay longer then 24 hours at a Tippetts family trip...then again we said that last year too!

1 comment:

  1. I know! It stinks that you miss so much of our get together every year. Next year for sure!! I am glad you were there for some of it anyway and I did get my picture! Yippee. I know it is a pain for everyone but I tried to keep it simple. I'm not sure I'm feeling any safer with the hunters in our group. haha

    ReplyDelete