Monday, July 14, 2014

Freedom Run 5k

At the beginning of the year I set the goal to run the freedom run and with the help of my amazing sister I did it! I "ran" it in 40:23, which I have to say I'm pretty proud of. I didn't stop once throughout the whole race. That was my goal. It was super hard and my body didn't always want to do what I wanted it to do. I want my girls to know that that I can do hard things and so can they! So on to the next one!!
Thank you Cory I don't think I would have made it that last bit when I really wanted to stop without you!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm so proud of you and the dedication you have to make goals and reach them. I wish I had your motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job!! That is a big accomplishment. I bet your girls were very proud.

    ReplyDelete