Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Wickedly Wicked Time!

For Christmas Josh got me 2 tickets to go see Wicked in July! He told me that he would go with me if I wanted to but his feelings wouldn't be hurt if I took someone else. After thinking about how he is at movies and knowing that there is LOTS of signing and dancing in this show it was not hard to make the decision NOT to take Josh. So the question was who to take. Heather's birthday is right before mine and so I decide to re-gift one of my tickets to her...yes I know re-gifting is tacky but I thought she would forgive me because I knew she LOVED Wicked.  I had SO much fun with her! We went out to dinner before and then LOVED LOVED LOVED the show!! It was such a fun night this was the only picture we took that night before we went into see Wicked! Thank you Josh for the BEST Christmas Gift and Heather thanks you for the best Birthday Gift...Josh, you are pretty wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. Glad you had a great time. I hear it is amazing. Yes, Josh is pretty wonderful and so are you.

    ReplyDelete