Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Romantic Date Down At The Shooting Range!

Oh Josh you old romantic you...you take me on the best dates! Josh built me a gun and wanted to take me to shoot it out at the Provo Shooting range. We went with a friend and his daughter from our ward and despite my pounding headache that was made worse by the pounding of the gun fire I had fun shooting with Josh and want to go again. I learned that I can shoot and hit a small target from 100 yards away...impressed? I was!
Oh and I love the gun that he built me! Thank you Josh for always thinking of me...deep down you truly are a bit of a romantic!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that he would build you a gun. I'm sure he had fun doing it. I'm not sure how romantic that is, but it's the thought that counts. Happy shooting!

    ReplyDelete