Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Swimming/BBQ/Fireworks and a Puzzle...Pioneer Day 2014

Pioneer Day didn't stop at the 5k we had a very FULL day a head of us. We had a Tippetts Family BBQ and swim party. All the kids had fun together swimming in the pool, while most of the adults sat by watching. It is always fun to watch all of these kids get together and play. After the swimming we had some yummy food, which is a must at any Tippetts family gatherings!  
Then, of course it was firework time! I know that it is still light outside and I kind of forced everyone to come do the fireworks before it got too late, but I was really starting to get tired by this point in the day!  I think it turned out ok! The kids loved the fireworks and the boys seemed to have fun lighting them!
After all was said and done I even had time enough to get a pioneer puzzle done for the day (well I did have to finish it the next day but totally still counts as my pioneer day puzzle)
It was a busy and very full day that I really enjoyed. We sure can pack in the fun when we want to!!

1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun! I love watching all the kids play together laughing and talking. Thank you so much for inviting all of us to your 24th of July party. Swimming, fireworks and food were outstanding. By the way, I love the puzzle. Another one of the activities I like to do also.

    ReplyDelete