Monday, September 24, 2012

The World According To Abby...

I was driving my girls to gymnastics today and half way there Abby announces, "I am going to start wearing boots Oct. 1st!" Elizabeth asks, " Why?" Abby states,"Sister, because that's when it gets colder and you need to." Elizabeth declares, "I'm not going to start until later in Oct." Abby somewhat asks and somewhat just states, "Mom, when can we change out our summer clothes to winter clothes I think we need to do it before Oct. 1st so that we are ready for Oct. 1st!" I ask, "Why Oct 1st?" Abby says with a bit of annoyance in her voice that I don't know the answer already, "MOM, because I already told you that is when it gets cold!"
WOW! That is all I have to say. I don't know who taught that kid the seasons but she already knows what she should wear for each of them, and when to start getting ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment