Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The ONLY Way Josh Will Get Me To Eat Sushi!!

Another Pinterest Project Complete! I have been on such a high of energy for projects and I know it will not last so I've been trying to get it all in before the bottom falls out from my surge of energy!! So I found this on Pinterest the other day and thought that it would be the perfect surprise for Josh. 
Josh LOVES sushi. He has even tried to convince me that his Doctor has told him to go eat more of it. Every time we go out on a date and he is planning it....guess where we go!!! I on the other hand, to put it mildly, HATE sushi! So on our dates I pretty much just sit there and watch him eat....
So I thought this is a way that we could enjoy sushi together!!! And this is the ONLY way I will ever enjoy the stuff....




 I made so much that I wrapped some up for Brad Godfrey, Josh's sushi partner! His wife also doesn't like the stuff and I thought she would get a kick out of it. The tag reads, "The ONLY way I will ever LOVE Sushi!!" I wrapped up one also for my sister's Cory and Celeste, they both LOVE sushi.
 The girls thought this was the best idea I could of come up with. They were so excited to eat sushi with chopsticks and just to be eating sushi...I don't think they understand that this isn't really sushi...but what ever! Elizabeth wants to take it in her lunch for school tomorrow so that she can tell the other kids that she eats sushi.

It was funny to watch the girls try to eat with the chopsticks. They did figure out how to get it into their mouths! I was kinda surprised that they just didn't give up and eat it with their hands, but they hung in there and didn't put the chopsticks down until they were completely done!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just got caught up reading your blog!!! I was so behind! I LOVE your crafty side lately..the stuff you have made is adorable! I love the pencil vase!

    ReplyDelete