Friday, September 21, 2012

My Ultimate Crafting Project!!

 I have been wanting to do more craft projects lately and have been a little frustrated with having to drag all of my stuff out of the storage closet set it all up then after drag it all back! I have decided I need my own space. I went to Josh and my mom and told them I need my own space in this house that I can do with what I want! Josh suggested a room down in the basement in my dad's old shop. Now he has suggested this before and I have declined it, and these have been my reasons....It has been filled with my dad's old stuff, our many boxes and many many many spiders!!! I don't like bugs, and I didn't want to hang out in a room that gave me the creeps...but Josh made a good point that I would be able to do WHAT I WANT in this room and that once it was cleaned and sprayed that it wouldn't be so creepy! So This is my new Craftroom....well the before pictures because I have just gotten started on it. Josh and I have now taken most of everything out of it I just need to start cleaning it up and I'm going to be painting some of the things in here. I'm going to paint this filing cabinet and make it cute! There is a sink and a drinking fountain in here!
 This big wood thing I going to try to paint it and fix it up to use for storage of all my crafts.
I have been on pinterest looking at craftrooms and getting ideas of what I can do in this room. I am excited to see how this all turns out and hopefully this will become the room that I have been dreaming about! I will let you know how it turns out!

1 comment: